Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cooper Cheats! - notes from Dozer

Cooper gave Mum this card today and it isn't Valentine's Day until Saturday! The inside says "you're my cup of tea!" (he never capitalizes). Coop is such doofus! Can't he read the calendar? Now the pressure is on me and Dottie to come up with our valentines. Dottie says she is going to make hers out of bones and do a mosaic picture. I think I am starting to sweat, my pads are all giggly and moist. I am going to call Howie PeePants and see what he suggests. Cooper isn't playing fair.

5 comments:

River said...

I gave my mom a huge stuffed ladybug that I didn't even chew on. Better get cracking, Dozer!

love & wags,
River

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad Dozer....I don't know WHAT I'm going to give my mom!! And I'm too young to drive so I can't go to town to shop. I'll have to put my thinking cap on!

jane

Moco said...

Dozer,
You need to get on the ball. You are going to be left behind otherwise.

Unknown said...

Dozer, holy cow, we gotta GIT our mamas something fur valentine's???? who made up this rule allofa sudden I asks??? I thought they was sposed to GIT us stuff fur valentines. Well I'm in big trubble too my pal. Yew and me, in the doghouse. I DO, however, got a special valentine's gift for Anniebelly Smelly. I am saving up a big fart fur her.

Totally Timmy said...

Timmy gave me frozen horse poop..lucky me..Thank you so much for your order! I want to follow your blog but it won't let me. There is no place when I can click to put my little box pic..HELP!!!