Tuesday, November 10, 2009

When You Care Enough to Send the Very Best - Dozer


Mum let me open my package from Emmitt this morning and I got a magic button with my picture on it! We read the note and then Mum took a picture for my blog and now we are discussing whether to hang my magic button on my collar or pin it to my cage. Thank you Emmitt and Melissa - you are so thoughtful during my time of confinement.

In an effort for full disclosure and transparency (that sounds grown-up doesn't it?) and because so many of you suggested I was perhaps exaggerating my desperate situation, Mum is making me share the following:

1. I am not starving to death. I am 4 pounds overweight and I cannot exercise right now. I get baby carrots for snackies and dog cookies twice a day, plus meals.

2. I am not locked in the cage most of the time. Mum lets me sit in her chair in the family room or on the floor in the art room. I only get locked up when the vacuum cleaner is on the prowl.

3. Cooper is not poopy-head and has been very nice to me during my surgery time. He slept by my cage when I came home so I would not be lonely.

4. I have gotten to sleep on the bed with Mum and Cooper four 4 nights.

5. My imagination tends to run wild and Mum says this can be most unbecoming.

I would like to say the above was made under extreme duress and does not necessarily reflect the true feelings of the corgi in question.

Now where the he** are my mini-meatloafs?

4 comments:

Moco said...

OMG, what in the world is going on at your house. What kind of stress r u under to so change your outlook on life. This has us all worried.

Dexter said...

Dozer,
Don't you worry. I can tell you are under stress. I know that "Cooper is not a poopy-head" is secret code for "Help! I am trapped with Cooper poopy-head and starving to death!"

What is this sleeping on the bed only four nights? I think you have been in jail for totally 372 nights, right?

Slobbers,
Mango

P.S. Momma says your mom is very silly and must love you a lot. Humph. Must be code for "keep that corgi skinny and behind bars"

Archie and Melissa said...

hi dozer!
oh we are so glad you like your button!

you are our hero!

xoxoxo
m & e

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Please check in frequently Dozer as we do not know what to believe now!

Fast Healing Smileys!
Dory