Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sleepy Sunday - Notes from Cooper

Tell me this not pathetic. Dozer on Dad's lap doing a header. And he makes fun of my neck positions? How can you sleep with all the blood rushing to your snout like that? Let's all be honest here, this is not good form on so many levels - it embarrassing for all canines to have an exhibition of this sort.
Me on the other hand - beautiful form with a nice twist between the upper and lower extremities (keeps the eye moving doesn't it?) Once again, Cocker Spaniels rock Sleepy Sundays!


4 comments:

Janice and Gerald said...

I should probably tell you this more often, but Gerald and I are totally enamored with your writing, and we're in love with Dozer ... oh and Cooper and Dottie too ... of course.

Dexter said...

Dozer is in danger of having his head explode. Plus, if dad moves suddenly he could totally fall on his little face. So I guess its OK since a good face plant is always fun.

I'm with you, though, I like to meditate with all parts touching the floor.

Slobbers,
Mango

Unknown said...

*Howie, sitting behind the judges' desk, holds up a cardboard sign with a gigantimuss 10 on it for CoopsterBritches.* Sorry Dozey, I calls 'em likes I sees 'em!
your pal,
Judge Simon Pee Pugpants

Archie and Melissa said...

hi d & c!
oh how fun! emmitt says he likes both formations and gives you both a 10 for creativity and comfort. he especially likes how dad was trapped for dog knows how long under dozer's snoring body.
xo
melissa & emmitt