Monday, April 30, 2012

Tonight We Walked!

We went to Marys River Park and took a 1.4 mile hike (there was much huffing and puffing  by a certain corgi)

The Coast Range Mountains beckoned a raining mist but it waited until we were almost done with our walk

This is right behind the Police Department in our small town. Isn't it just lovely? We think so.

The flowers are spectacular right now. Well, that is what Mum says.


At the present time we are attempting to work off the extra ten pounds I have gained over the winter. I get carrots and veggies as treats but I have let Mum know how distressful this is to me. I ate one of her cardboard Christmas ornaments to let her know how hungry I am.

If you have any mercy, any at all, send me fud.

Love, Dozer

3 comments:

Ziggy Stardust said...

The pictures are lovely. I have a care package on the way. It is addressed to you, but I labeled it "fresh veggies delivery" so know one gets suspicious.

Hide it if you can, there will be treats a plenty.

Loveys Sasha

Kari in Alaska said...

What a beautiful place to walk

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

Yikes, starvation diet AND forced physical activity! This must be covered under your state's animal cruelty statutes. Unless you accidently signed up to be a Marine or something.

We'd be happy to send you a CARE package. Do you have a safe drop box the mean old witch can't find? Send us your safehouse addy and we'll get right on it.

Jed & Abby