Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My first agility class by Dozer

My first agility class was tonight. Why Mum decided we should do this on the hottest day of the year is a mystery to me. We got to the class and there was Mum's friend, Elaine, and Albert her Pembroke corgi. Albert took a bit to warm up to me but eventually he succumbed to my charm and we got on like old friends. Since we were the only two in the class, we could not fail.

Sharon, our teacher, is the best. She took us through weaves, the teeter totter, two different kinds of tunnels, and jumps. It was great! The best part of the class were the goats next door. They smelled great and I am sure I could have herded them if I had been given a chance.

It was over 90 degrees so we only spent 45 minutes in class. Mum put me in the car and turned the air conditioning on high. When we got home, Mum cleaned my pool and I attacked the evil hose, who now has knows its place in the house.






8 comments:

Life With Dogs said...

Wow, you have come a long way since my last visit. I have missed you and am thrilled to see you upping your game! ♥

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

You get that evil hose Dozer!!!!

XO,
Lola & The Mama Monster

Anonymous said...

We're certainly glad you got that hose under control! He won't mess with you again. Purrsonally, we don't like hoses either!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Hoses can be evil Dozer...watch out!

Smileys & Snuggles!
Dory, Bilbo and Jacob

Kari in Alaska said...

those hoses are evil

Dexter said...

Oh yes, it is important to keep those hoses in check at all time. Sorry you had to go to agilities on the surface of Mars! Too hot for running and jumping methinks.

Slobbers,
Mango

D.K. Wall said...

Excellent job in training the hose!

the booker man said...

dozer,
i'm not a big fan of the evil hose either. you showed him who was boss for sures!! i'm glad you got to cool off after your hot agilities class!
*woof*
the booker man