Friday, April 23, 2010

Once I was just like this...

Cute Baby Animal - Just Try To Say No

Of course this is not me. My pal Sammy found this picture and led me to it. But once, and I am pretty sure about this, I was just this cute and cuddly. Mum says it looks a lot like me. But she doesn't have any baby pictures of me because she adopted me when I was 10 months old. (big sigh) Mum says this pup has the same markings and she is sure I was just as cute and adorable because I still am. I think she is a bit biased but of course she is right.

Kind of makes you want to give me a cookie, doesn't it?

9 comments:

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

We're positive you were probably cuter!! Mom saw a pic of a Corgi puppy just this week and it mad her think of you.

XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

kissa-bull said...

you were more adorabull for sure
cause look at how adorabull you are now
we cant send you cookies through the computer but we send you extra slobbery pibble sugars is you dont mind

pibble wiggles
the pittie pack

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

That picture is so cute that I should get a cookie!

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Oh me oh my....that face is just simply saying.......




feed me!

Moose said...

I would believe it was you! Definitely looks right and if anything I bet you were even cuter! I am bummed I do not have baby pics of my Moose. I got him a middle-aged moose of 5yo so no traces of baby left!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a heart warmer!! We are sure you were at least that cute Dozer..probly much cuter!

Smileys!
Dory

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww!

Yup, I think you were just as/if not more cute than that. If we were there we'd give you cookies every day just for being you.

ocmist said...

Yep! That is way too CUTE, and looks a lot like what we figure you looked like, too. We are glad you aren't around here competing with us for jerky treats! The Country Corgis

Kari in Alaska said...

awww puppy pics!