Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sleepy Sunday - Rainy Day Edition

Why Hello there! It's another rainy day in Oregon and it is also
Sleepy Sunday where we take napping to a whole new level.
This is me smiling at you!

This is me, waving at you!

This is me showing you my pearly whites!

This is me taking my first nap of the day!

And this is lard butt, my brother, also known as Cooper.

Dottie fell asleep in her laundry room with the lights out and Mum doesn't want to wake her for a picture because Dots did not sleep well last night. So, just pretend you see Dottie asleep - just imagine a big lump of black and white snoring up a storm.

10 comments:

Martine said...

GOOD MORING!!!

we are pleased to announce that you have been added to the Pup Scouts of America!!!!

xo martine & the kiddlets

ps: Candy is especiallye excited to have our first Corgi pal! We think she might be a bit corgi!!

D.K. Wall said...

That is olympic caliber sleeping poses. Excellent work.

Golden Samantha said...

Oh brother(s), can I ever relate. I've been doing some of the same for over a week now and it is getting boring. Your positions are GREAT and just make me wanna lay down again and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Hugs xo
Sammie

Lucy-Fur, as typed by Dr. Liz said...

You guys are PROS!!! If there was ever a competitive sleeping circuit, you guys would snag all the top sponsors! (And now, looking at you, I'm tired and need a nap!)

*kissey face*
-Fiona

Ms. ~K said...

If you could get paid for sleeping, you'd be a gazillionaire!!!!
Licks and sniffs,
Zack, Sassy and Buddy

Anonymous said...

You guys are SO funny! Momma almost peed her pants over the waving paws and pearly whites photos. When it comes to sleeping....you are our hero Dozer.

Kelly said...

long nap days are the best! :)

Dexter said...

Thanks for the clarification. At first I thought there was a lumpy quilt on the bed in that last photo. Man, his butt is almost as big as Lacie's.

Slobbers,
Mango

Kari in Alaska said...

like your smile and giggling about lard butt :)

Taffy said...

Hey, do you think they might add sleeping to the Olympics? You and I would make a great team! Mom and I love those first few photos of you, Dozer!
Snuggles,
Twix