Sunday, December 20, 2009

We Took a Week Off...For MY BURPDAY!

Yes, the rumors are true, I am five years old! Can you believe Dozer Edwards is five years old? I am very excited because the whole day was about me, although I did share some of my cake and toys.


We started with some Frosty Paws!
Mum had a glass of wine and she did not share.

Dottie did a quick inspection of her Frosty Paw.

And then put a portion in her giganormous mouth!

Cooper, once again, did his licking action. He licks everything.

Let's have a close-up of that licking action. Check out his tongue! BOL!

Meet Mr. Monkey! He was my BIG present, he's over two feet tall
and has squeekers in each appendage...whatever those are.

I had to show Mr. Monkey who was boss so
I pushed his head down into the carpeting.

Then I circled Mr. Monkey, watching these so called "appendages"

Cooper came in and checked out Mr. Monkey.

Again with the licking action.

I took hold of Mr. Monkey to show him who is boss!

I gave him a good bitey in the middle!

Tomorrow I get to play with the logic game Mum got for just me! (You hear me Cooper?) Oh well, I guess I will share the logic game but I get to play it first and Mum has to take lots and lots of pictures of me playing. And you can't lick it Cooper! You gotta promise not to lick it!

11 comments:

Janice and Gerald said...

Happy Birthday Dozer!!! We'll hoist a Guiness in your honour at the pub this week!!
Big sloppy hugs from
Janice & Gerald
Quadra Island, BC

Ms. ~K said...

Very cool monkey, almost as long as you!!!
Don't squeakers in stuffies make you crazy? We always dissect the stuffie and get the squeakers out first!
Happy Belated Barkday,
Zack, Sassy and Buddy

River said...

Happy Barkday, Dozer! A big monkey stuffie is a great present but you do have to show him who is boss every day.

love & wags,
River

Moose said...

Happy burbday Coop! Awesome stuffy! That is big even by Moose standards. We could not help but notice he was long with short legs like he is part corgi? Very fun none the less. We are excited to see your new game too! Hope it does not get licked ;-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dozer! That looks like a fun party you had. And Mr. Monkey is super cool!! He looks like he'll be a great wrestling partner. Can't wait to see you playing your new game.



Molly

Dexter said...

Happy Birthday short legged dude. Frosty paws! Delightful.

Slobbers,
Mango

Laurie said...

Happy birthday!

Sadie loves Frosty Paws!!! Yummmm. :)

Mr. Monkey looks like a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

cephtech cvisual posed dense offline gray physical forms industryto funskd minnesota
semelokertes marchimundui

ClassyChassy said...

Happy Birthday, Dozer - and many more to come!

D.K. Wall said...

Happy Barkday, Dozer. Five is awesome!

ocmist said...

Happy Barkday Dozer!!! Even if we ARE a bit late, we wish you a wonderful year to come with NO owies this time! Your Mr. Monkey would be an awesome toy to have around here, but it would get really muddy awfully quickly if the pups got hold of it as they hauled EVERYTHING we got for Christmas straight out the back door! OC & the CCC