Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A quiet day with Pink Baby

Pink Baby is not very coy! She has been all over me today - "hug me", "kiss me", "let's hug!"..on and on it went. She is such a sweet puppy! And did I mention she is very pink?!

Goodness, Pink Baby just jumped right up and wrapped herself around me! She is such a cuddle pup!
This is me being cuddled by Da. He is very patient with me and just lets me lie in his arms and doze.
Pink Baby loves my nose (who can say why?) She says my nose is smooth and "so kiss-able!"...well of course, I am totally "kiss-able" and I love little pecks on my snoutster.

Pink Baby gave me a lovely paw massage on my hurt leg. She is such a devoted little pup and very good with her paws. My foot felt much better after her ministrations.

This is me giving Pink Baby a big good-night hug. I love Pink Baby and I am so glad she came to visit us. Cooper says PB has to play with him tomorrow...we'll see.

No update on my leg today but we will be patient and wait for Dr. B to call us. Thank you all for your good wishes and prayers.

Good night, Love, Dozer Edwards

12 comments:

Moose said...

PB looks like a great nurse! Your snooter is lovely... who needs a reason!
paws still crossed for your leg!

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

I hope PB helps you feel better!

Kelly said...

Dozer, you are such a cuddle bug. Pink Baby is lucky to be staying with you! I want to come visit next!!

^..^Corgidogmama said...

It's the perfect week for Pink Baby to be visiting you! PB is there to help you relax as you heal.

Dexter said...

Love the super snooter close-up.

Slobbers,
Mango

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

You do have a cute snoot dude!! Who could blame Pink Baby for cuddlin' and kissin!!

Smileys!
Dory

ClassyChassy said...

So cute! Glad Pink Baby could come to visit this week! I wanted to sign her up to come visit us, but have had no luck finding out how!!!

Golden Samantha said...

Ohhhh wow - love the snooter pic! (I have a hurt leg too) so massage sounds pawesome! I send you paw prayers and wishes for your leg to be okay...
Huggers xo
Sammie

Moco said...

PB looks like a very good guest. We hope you leg is OK.

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

PB is great as a nurse...hope you're feeling much better Dozer! Hope you have a good weekend!

Scottie

ocmist said...

A snuggle bug, kissing, hugging, massaging nurse. I think I want PB to visit here! I could use a good massage on my back and hips!

At least you are being nice to her, and not... ummm... helping her to lose weight! OC

Taffy said...

I'm glad you guys had a great time. Snooter photos are pretty popular over here too. But you've probably noticed that on my header! PB sure is a cuddler.
Snuggles,
Twix