Thursday, January 1, 2009

First Roach of the New Year

Dottie was finally caught in a full roach in the family room. Mum said the conditions were perfect and she could feel this roaching exercise was imminent. Dottie is an old hand at roaching - I mean she is 13 years old so she should know what she is doing. Anyway, Mum says we have to post this video. Personally I think the first post of the New Year should be about me and I do not like being usurped! But Mum keeps waving a list of resolutions in my direction so apparently there is a message there. Whatever her message is, I'm not acknowledging it. Hey, aren't resolutions made to be broken?

11 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

Happy New Year!

2009 is going to be great and we are excited to share it with you!

xo
Melissa and Emmitt

Jodi's Book Reviews said...

We hope you all have a wonderfurr New Year!

Dexter said...

Nice roachin! I like seeing Dottie's soft white belly. Just makes a guy want to blow rasberries on it.

Slobbers,
Mango

River said...

Good roaching! Almost slo-mo. She is an expert! Happy New Year! We didn't make any resolutions.

love & wags,
River

Kelli said...

Hi Dozer, Cooper & Daisy!
That was a pretty good roach Daisy had! You probably want to wait until at least the second day of the year to start breaking your resolutions! So you can brag about how long you kept them! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
-Tibby

ocmist said...

So THAT's what a roach is... I thought it was one of those nasty water bugs!!! I do that all the time, but it was interesting watching your technique Dottie... Such ladylike, sinuous movements...

From all they say about you, you remind me of my Mama... She was a Black Tri, too, and a total LADY... not like old tom-boy me! :) O.C.
http://countrycorgis.blogspot.com/

The Musketeers said...

Aww ~ Dottie is so funny ! Nice move !

Joan Princing Art said...

You are SO cute Dottie! I loved the video! You have the sweetest face!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Joan & Skippy

Joan Princing Art said...

P.S.....LOVE you new Banner, too!

the Corgi Girls said...

Way to roach Dotts-monster! We LOVE your new bloggie lay out too...

;o)
M & I

Happy New Year pups!

wally said...

What a beautiful belly-up salute to the new year!

wally