Friday, November 7, 2008

Dottie is going to death row...

So Mum left the house this morning after putting the garbage can and the recycling can on the kitchen table so Dottie could not get them. But Mum forgot the red food can that has all our kibble in it. But Dottie did not forget it. Nope, the merry Dotster got that baby turned over and we helped her empty all four pounds of kibble in no time.

Surprisingly Dad did not find this to be the least bit amusing. And Mum said we are all on short rations for the rest of the day since our tummys feel like cannon balls. We don't care, just keep the door open for our poop parade which will start just about any time now! BOL!

10 comments:

Peanut said...

Good job. My mom just bought this new food storage thing with a twist lid I can't get into and she put it in the closet so now food for me.

the Corgi Girls said...

OMD! You guys seriously cleaned them out of 4 lbs of kibble?! Split between the 3 of you!!! Come on, who had the plumpest tummy, who got most of it?!?!

Shez Dottie, we love you gal, you live on the wild side!!!

;o)
M & I

Archie and Melissa said...

oh my goodness!
i bet there are some tummy aches over there.
ouchie!
xo
m & e

Puglette said...

Uh oh, I hope Dottie gets a reprieve. I hope you feel better soon.
Puglette
:o)

River said...

Send Dottie over here. We have a 52 gallon can of kibble. It would be great if she could knock it over! She can have as much as she wants.

love & wags,
River

maggie said...

OMD We hope you don't have a tummy ache. I recently ate a half of a pumpkin cream cheese swirl cake mom had left on the counter to take to a pot luck....she was not amused!
We would have to break into the pantry for our food bin...I have been known to graze when mom leaves it open while she is filling our bowls on the island! Take care amigos.

Lizzy said...

Dozer, Cooper!

My dogness, Dottie really does know how to get what she wants! I hope you guys don't get any tummy aches!

Sparky

Unknown said...

uttt ohhhhh... Brutus, Rufus and Apollo cleaned me out of 30 pounds of food one time. They got into the container when i was gone and chewed it up. I couldn't believe it. I had to put locks on my pantry and the food out in the garage. What a nightmare.

Hope they didnt have the runs from their over indulgence.

Dexter said...

Four pounds of kibble in those little bodies? You guys might 'splode for sure. Did she at least share her booty?

Slobbers,
Mango

wally said...

Excellent work!

wally t.