Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dress Up Cooper

Cooper here: I went through out photo box and found these lame attempts of Mum to dress me up last year and the year before. As you can see, it is one bad dream after another. What possesses this woman to inflict this kind of damage to my psych every year? If I could dial the ASPCA I would. The bottom line is that I am an American Cocker Spaniel with auburn hair - orange is not my color Mum! Get a grip here!

This was such a stupid idea,
a velvet collar in orange and black.
Mum thought this would be cute for
Halloween 2007. I pretended to sleep
through the entire photo shoot.

There has to be a law against this costume.
Do I look happy? Noooooo I do not.
I look like I just escaped from a
kindergarten play on vegetables.
This outfit goes into the Goodwill bag now.

7 comments:

the Corgi Girls said...

BOL BOL BOL!!! Poor Coop! We think blue might be your color :o)

Is Dozer off to the side in these photos laughing hysterically?

;o)
M & I

Moco said...

We are glad that the pumpkin costume was not at the Goodwill yesterday when the crazy old lady was there or you would be seeing Dawson in it.

Archie and Melissa said...

oh how cute!
coop you do not look happy, but you look very cute!
xo
m & e

Unknown said...

OMD Cooper! You look soooo freaking cute in that costume. Definitely better than last years costume. You certainly would win first prize in a contest.

Happy Halloween Dude!

Sunny Singh said...

Columbus Day Pages
Columbus Day Gift Idea
Columbus Day Greetings
what day is columbus day 2020
columbus day jokes for adults
anti columbus day memes 2020
the columbus day parade


Columbus Day School Closed
Columbus Day Wishes
Columbus Day Messages

Sunny Singh said...

scary Halloween makeup ideas
cute Halloween coloring pages
cute Halloween background
pumpkin carving Halloween
clipart Halloween
Happy Halloween Costumes 2020

Happy Halloween Crafts 2020
Halloween decorating ideas 2020
Halloween sayings quotes

Sunny Singh said...

Happy Thanksgiving Messages 2020

Thanksgiving GIF Images
Funny Thanksgiving Quotes Images
Happy Thanksgiving Clipart 2020
Happy Thanksgiving Photos 2020
Happy Thanksgiving Prayers

Thanksgiving Card ideas
Thanksgiving backgrounds
Thanksgiving background images