Monday, December 29, 2008

Equal Time for the Lady - Dozer

It has come to my attention that while I have been taking naps that a certain older brother has been writing in our blog. Now the only reason his name is on this blog is because our Mother says it has to be. Left to me, Cooper would be writing his prose in the snow. But Mother says we have to share. That said, I would like to make it clear that I DO NOT have enlarged pores or giga-normous hairs emanating from said pores.

Mum says we have been ignoring Dottie and that we have to spend some time on her. So Mum took this video of Dottie on Christmas morning finishing a roaching session in the family room with most of our toys strewn around the room. What the video doesn't show is how bossy Dottie is to everyone. She is only ten years older than me and she just acts like she knows everything because she was a "show dog". She has all these fancy pictures of when she stood around with a bunch of ribbons. Dottie says it is because she has a tail and Cooper and I don't. Is that true? Mum says it could be and then she goes off laughing into the kitchen.

The picture below is Dottie at one of the shows with her "handler" - I am not sure what that is but I don't think I want one holding onto me. Dottie was a lot younger in this photo and now she has grey around her muzzle. But Mum says the grey is very pretty on her. (Women always back each other up.)


Okay, that's enough time on Dottie. Let's get back to something really interesting...ME! Except that it is late and Mum says it is time to climb into bed. Goodnight bloggy friends, see you later.

6 comments:

ocmist said...

Dottie is very pretty... My mama, Mist, was a black tri, but Pembroke, so no tail... My Mom likes it that we don't have tails (well, all of us Corgis anyway... Sadie, the Border Collie, doesn't count in my book) because we don't get as many horehound burrs as Sadie does.

Glad that you caught on to Coop's bad typing you while you asleep... Remember, Corgis don't get mad... They get even!! (They don't call me Ornery Cuss for nothing! :) ) O.C.

Archie and Melissa said...

We just love Dottie!
Great post!
xoxoxo
m & e

The Musketeers said...

Dottie is so gorgeous !

Kelli said...

Hi Dozer!
Dottie is so pretty! I am only 2 years old and I already have gray on me! (It's the Schnauzer in me, I think!) My Owners think it's pretty cool cuz I have a pawsome gray Mohawk!
-Tibby
PS: I added you to my friends list! I hope that's ok!

Unknown said...

Awe!!!! What a sweet show picture.

We have toys strewn from one side of the living room to the other too if I dont constantly keep them picked up. Its so funny watching the dogs rummaging through the toy box looking for certain toys.

Happy New Year

Dexter said...

Ho hum, went to the show, got handled, has a tail, blah blah blah. I think Dottie is just full of herself. You, my man, don't need any of that stuff to know you are the dude!

Slobbers,
Mango