Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tiger Woods' Dogs - from Dozer

Mum says any man that includes his dogs in the family portrait is someone we should all like. Well, I have always liked Tiger and his dogs look pretty good too. There's an awful lot of kissing going on in the picture but maybe he is giving them treats. I only kiss for treats...well, sometimes I just kiss and lick Mum's face because I can.
Mum said she will dig out my pictures that were taken by the professional photographer so you can see how handsome I am on camera. The flash did not even bother me. I am a natural born model. Mum says I am a natural born ham, but we all know Dottie is the piggie in the family.

I am digging my way out of solitary confinement and should hit daylight any time now.

Inmate 234, Dozer Edwards

2 comments:

^..^Corgidogmama said...

When we had our family portrait taken oh, maybe 8 years ago, our corgi was in it. It's a blended family, and they haven't all been together, since that photo....and, there have been 3 grandchildren born and one husband added to the bunch since as well. Time for a new updated photo!

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

That is a cute photo of Tiger Woods, his family & doggies! I had one taken recently for Mom's graduation too...didn't like it that much, but the photos turned out great *grins* Can't wait to see your photo!

Scottie