Monday, August 18, 2008

Roachin' Proud Moment!

Dottie finally make her entrance at the Paw-limpics
with an honorable mention in the "Roaching" competition.
We think her style and form pretty much says it all...
(pretty darn strange if you ask me, but I'm just a Corgi,
what would I know.)
And while Coop and I didn't get an award,
we were the only two who competed in the Team Roaching.
(Although if you look closely, you can see Cooper is
definitely slacking on his roaching in the picture.)
Thanks Lennie for keeping the Paw-limpics so fun and exciting!
Eat my dust Michael Phelps!


4 comments:

River said...

Dottie did some excellent roaching--sort of a shrimp shape. I think there should have been a separate event for team roaching! It works for ice skaters.

love & wags,
River

Peanut said...

I think dottie should have won.

the Corgi Girls said...

Synchronized roaching, BOL?!

We love the 'Dot Roach' with her teefers hanging out! Perfectly executed corgi roach, we give her a 11 out of 10!

;o)
M & I

Unknown said...

Howie wonders if US TEAM ROACH has been signed to do any commercials for kibble or other delicious foods. If so, Howie wants to be remembered when the extras are shared.
signed,
I'm just the secretary