Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sleepy Sunday - Notes from Cooper

It was another rainy, grey, foggy day...(sigh). We all decided that this was a day to sit around and watch television (History International, HBO, and TBS to name but a few). Dozer found this position to be comfortable and he says I have neck issues? I think not. I think he was dreaming about the Christmas Parade and his starring role (not!) - see picture below. We're so embarrassed about Mum's hat that we won't even admit we're related to her. Where does she buy these monstrosities?
Dottie went for the big picture and spread out in the family room. She is still blowing fluff and looking like one continuous bad hair day. It doesn't seem to bother her so I guess we can "blow" it off.
I decided to do a corner sleep so no one could creep on me, nice draft under the door too. Mum keeps saying I am getting a little tubby but I think the camera adds ten pounds (doesn't it?).
It is time for bed (finally!) so good-night and catch you later. Love, Cooper

1 comment:

Moco said...

Of course, it is rainy and gray. You live in Oregon. It is the best state in the world for taking naps.