Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Gettin' Ready For Santa

Cooper got sent to "The Farm" to get clean for the holidays. Dad said he was getting smelly and Mum thought Coop was looking a wee bit shaggy. So off he went for the day.
 Coop came home looking like some sort of dandy with this green and red hankerchief around his neck! BOL! What a doofus.
Mum said Cooper smelled so good that she couldn't stop petting him and playing with his curls.

Me? I don't need no bath, I'm a corgi and we smell good all year round. But I have to go to the vet on Saturday to get my nails clipped. Apparently I have a gold star by my name because I am so naughty when I get my nails trimmed that I get to wear a party hat over my mouth. Whatever.

Love, Dozer

3 comments:

HH and The Boys said...

Be careful about that party hat., Just make sure they let you take it off after the nails are finished. Have a great day.

pawhugs, Max

River said...

I have brother who has to wear a mouth hat. You all have a good Christmas. Hope Santa finds you.

love & wags,
River

Wyatt said...

Ruh Roh...is it that time again...holiday baths. Thanks for the heads up.

Wyatt