Thursday, December 15, 2011

Evidence Of Good for Santa

Dear Santa,

Mum says I am a very good dog when I am sleeping. Since I sleep most of the day and I definitely sleep between the hours of 10pm and 5:30am, this would prove to you that I am a good pup over 75% of the time. Please see evidence below.


This is me being good.

Again, being very good.

And yes, Coop is good too because he sleeps 90% of the time.

Please send all gifts in care of me and I will share with Cooper (not!).

Love, Dozer


2 comments:

Totally Timmy said...

You two are really good!! Timmy is like Cooper and asleep most of the time so I quess that makes them nearly perfect!

Jeffer Shen said...

While the Submariner has a glossy Cerachrom replica watches sale black ceramic bezel with engraved markers, the 116655 Rolex Yacht-Master's Cerachrom ceramic bezel is in replica watches sale matte black with the markers in deep relief (like other Rolex Yacht-Master bezels which are in precious metal). The matte black color and texture of the Rolex Yacht-Master bezel is echoed on the dial - which again is replica watches sale very rarely matte on a modern Rolex sports watch. This makes for a cool look that is both a bit more legible and replica watches sale aggressive looking than the slightly glossy Rolex Oyster sport watches we are used to. Of course, with the 116655 Rolex Yacht-Master the hands and hour markers are in 18k Everose gold and swiss replica watches polished - which gives the watch that real "Rolex character." It also happens to look nothing like all replica watches currently available Rolex Oyster sport watches - not to mention other Rolex Yacht-Master timepieces.