Our pal Kirby gave us an award! We are just shallow enough to think we actually deserve this award and we're tickled pink to put it up for all to see!
Apparently one must share 7 things about yourself as part and parcel of accepting this award, so here goes..
(1) Cooper bed surfs if you rub his butt. He scoots all over the bed and makes moaning noises.
(2) Dozer can hold his pee for up to 23 hours (although his Mum will not let him do this) - his previous owners shared this with his forever Mum when she picked him up.
(3) Cooper does not like to poop when he is on a walk on a leash. He's kind of shy about that but he has gotten better after 4.5 years with the family.
(4) Dozer pretends to yawn and makes a small growling noise when he feels he is being ignored or Cooper is getting too much attention.
(5) Cooper plays psychological tricks on Dozer which Dozer falls for every time, hence the reason we play "Musical Laps" in the evenings.
(6) Both boys eat Canidae dog food because it keeps their weight just where it should be.
(7) Cooper sits right in front of the gas fireplace in the family room so that he becomes almost thermal nuclear in temperature and the room remains freezing cold. He sees no problem with this.
We would like to pass this award onto some friends of ours
The Casbah Kittens (click here to visit)
Bouncing Bertie (click here to visit)
Country Corgis (click here to visit)
Emmitt the Pug (click here to visit)
Martha and Bailey (click here to visit)
We know we were supposed to give it to 15 friends but Mum got tired and if we left you off, go ahead and take the award with our blessings. We would just love to read the 7 things about you - I bet there are secrets you can tell! BOL!
Yeah, the girls go crazy for me in the pool. See Mum on the right? She is holding those crazy girls back, they just want to kiss me forever. Really.