Monday, October 4, 2010

Oh Boy It's An Auction for a Good Cause!

Jan is back at it! Go visit and see all the nifty things she has in her auction. She is finally having an auction to take care of the animals she keeps under her wing.  I put a bid in on some lovely earrings for Mum. I think I have enough quarters but I need to keep a watch out for people bidding against me - these auctions are popular. Jan runs these auctions to raise funds for folks with vet bills that went through the roof, or who need help with adoptions of pets or other pet emergencies. She is a real winner!


Perhaps you will want to buy me something and send it to me in a nice brown box that says "SECRET! Only to be opened by Cooper Edwards!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jan sounds like a really caring person. We'll go check it out!

Pee Ess - Your gianormous nose-trils scared Alice. . .

Peppy Sheppys said...

And what if all the things are SPECIAL CORGI-ONLY THINGS? What then? You have LEGS! What else do you need?

Edgrr, Dozer fan!

Used dozer auction said...

Nice post! I really like puppies. I always bid the puppies auction.