Mango has this great contest going on wherein one does a blog entry as to why they are like Mango or why they are a Mango wanna-be. As I have always held Mr. Mango in the highest of regard, it is easy for me to share how I have taken on some of his most sterling qualities. Shall we begin?
I am like Mango because....(10 reasons why)
(1) I have enormous teeth with which I terrorize my brother, Cooper. (Mango does the same with his brother, Dexter).
(I know this is a most scary of pictures but it was a controlled bite-fest and no one was hurt)
Mango smoothies this Spring and organized a local boycott. We sent a powerful message that Mango smoothies were just wrong!
(4) I am a snappy dresser, like Mango, and try and dress for each and every holiday.
(5) I am able to do controlled pee'ing so that Cooper and I can do synchronized pee'ing in the yard. It's not as easy as it looks.
(7) I sleep in the most amazing postures, like Mango, except unlike Mango, I got no family jewels because I got tutored.
(8) Like Mango I am incredibly brave and did not cry in either of my two knee surgeries and only made a couple of rude comments when I was on the morphine. Plus, I look adorable when I am asleep.
(9) I am a dedicated sentry and rarely sleep on duty.
(10) I was the first dog in the family and made all the family pictures much more appealing with my "corginess" and yet, I have never been one to draw attention to myself.
That is pretty much my essay on how I am like Mango. Perhaps you should enter the contest! Click here and learn how you can enter.
Now I am off to stuff the ballot box if I can find it.
PS: Please keep my friend Howie PeePants in your thoughts and prayers. He is in the hospital because of pancreatitis. Go visit and let his Mum, Nancy, know you are pulling for the big guy. We love you Howie, get well soon!