Thursday, January 21, 2010

More Family!

Sheesh, Dottie has family falling out the woodwork! My entire blog is being taken over by Dottie and my name is on the top! Mum says to put a cork in it and get on with today's entry.
This is Dylan when he was a puppy. He is Dottie's son.
Mum says Dottie probably looked much the same when she was his age.


Now this is where you see the family resemblance. Crikey mate, he looks just like Dottie! Same pink marks on his front paws too, must be a licker. BOL!

Okay, here is a nice one that Mum says is very pretty. I can't believe Dottie had a puppy this good looking. I mean let's be honest, Pembroke Corgis, like moi, are really very handsome, it is hard to compare us to Cardigans. (Mum says it isn't a stretch at all and I should mind my P's and Q's).

I want my blog back. And I want it now!

Dozer Edwards
Sheesh! If dottie

5 comments:

Dexter said...

Every dog has his (or her) day...

Slobbers,
Mango

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Good Luck Dozer...I know that once I let Bilbo guest blog he gets all snooty and wants to have it like EVERY DAY....

Smiley Luck sent your way!
Dory

Kari in Alaska said...

its nice to know that her family is all really loved :)

Archie and Melissa said...

lol dozer!
you are a funny corgi i tell ya! your sis has a wonderful family history!

dreameyce said...

Dottie is also related to my Traum, who is a Julie grand-kid. I believe Julie is 1/2 sister to Dottie? (Dana told me, but I'm on cold meds now and have no brain left ;)