Thursday, February 12, 2009

Watch Out for Timmy - A Dire Warning!

We got a neat note from our pal Totally Timmy. So we visited his blog and that was the beginning of all the trouble. See Timmy's mother wrote this post with all these neat colorful pictures of bunnies and sheep. And that wouldn't be do bad, but these were really cute sheep (from Timmy) and wabbits (from Maisey).

Then Cooper gets this idea that we will buy the sheep and the wabbits for Mum for Valentine's Day. I thought this was a bit extravagent but Coop said this was no time to pinch pennies since it is the one time of the year when we can show Mum how much we love her. (I thought licking her face when she was asleep was a pretty good show of it but Cooper says "no".)

Cooper went into Mum's office and got the key to her desk and took out her American Express card - the one she keeps for emergencies. Dottie pushed me onto the chair which was really neat because it went around in circles but I got dizzy and threw up on Dottie's head so Cooper said to stop.

We went to Timmy's site and ordered all the wabbits and all the sheep. I told Cooper that the wabbits looked like they were really stuffed and I could pull out their ears and chew on their tails. Cooper's eyes got really big and he said I could do nothing like that. Dottie said she was appalled and that if I did that she would call Timmy's mother and tell her what I did. Dottie is such a tattle tail!


Coop says we have to draw the sheep and the wabbits on a card for Mum's Valentine so she knows they are coming. Dottie got this picture of Timmy off his blog (and she did not even ask permission - so take that Miss Tattle Tail!) and said we could print it off and put it on the card
because he is dressed like a wabbit.

All this ordering of wabbits and sheep has been exhausting - I am just beat! So I am going to sleep.


Cooper is in the craft room getting knitting needles and wool so he can knit Timmy a sweater, 'cause Timmy's missing a lot of fur. Don't say anything to Timmy 'cause Coop says he might be sensitive about being bald. Dottie is going to read the directions to Coop on how to knit the sweater. Timmy, if I were you, I'd be on the Internet shopping for a sweater - 'cause Coop is not a good knitter. Last time he got tied up in the wool and we had to chew him out of his mess. (big yawn) I go to sleep now.

5 comments:

^..^Corgidogmama said...

You've got book material here, I'm serious! Somebody needs to gather all these entries, and write the great american doggie novel.
You have the talent, you have the creativity, you've got a gimmick.
It would be a hit, I'm tellin' ya!

Anonymous said...

You guys are hilarious! Momma ALMOST snorted tea out her nose when she read the part about Dozer throwing up on Dotties head! I'm sure your mom will love her Valentines gifts.

Totally Timmy said...

Timmy is honoured to be in your gang's blog. Sounds like you guys went to alot of trouble to get your maw her gifts! I would never let Timmy find my credit card. He would spend it all on custom made clothes. Timmy also wants Dottie to know he is glad she took his pic. (I think Timmy has a bit of a crush on her even with dog vomit on her head)
Have a great valentines day!

Jellybean Soup Company said...

Ahaha- how sneaky of you guys! Love the little sheep and bunnies!

Jellybean Soup Company said...
This comment has been removed by the author.