Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sleepy Sunday - Notes from Cooper

Yup, it's another grey, foggy and crisp day in Oregon, so it must be Sleepy Sunday. Mum took a three mile walk this morning with her walking group but she does that at 6am in the morning and that is too early for Dozer and me. We like breakfast and a little nap. Besides Mum said it was really icy outside and with Dozer's leg Mum won't let him go skating. Here are our pictures from this morning of our current state. We will be taking walkies this afternoon to the park to see if the creek has gone over its banks again - a lot of rain in the last week and now cold temperatures! Dozer is right under Mum's feet so she cannot move without him knowing it. He has control issues I think.
Dottie started out in my bed...

...but eventually gravity took over and she kissed the floor.

I am parked in front of the electric fire so that all the warm air has to go through me before it hits the rest of the room. Mum says my butt is going to burst into flames if I stay in front of the fire much longer, but she'll have to wake me if that happens, yawn... ~ Coop


2 comments:

wally said...

Ahhhhhh. Nothin' like Sunday nappin'!

wally t.

ps. Oh yes, we do love the fish oil. And we eat fishies once a week. MMMMMM. I'm trying to convince my ma ape that Big Macs are great for my ticker. She doesn't buy it.

Jellybean Soup Company said...

Oh it's just too cute- what a great little family you have here! :)