Thursday, October 23, 2008

Oh Joy Joy!

I got to get on the bed last night with Mum! Dad put me up there (because I am not allowed to jump) and Mum took off the blue donut so I could lie flat. Then Mum gave me a neck rub and then moved onto a shoulder rub, neck scritching and scratching, ear massage (with lots of kisses), tummy rub and foot rub. It was glorious and I fell asleep on my back for a little bit. I wanted to stay with Mum for the night but the blue donut went back on and I had to go back to my "man cave". Hmmm, I bet I could bite that blue donut and it would be toast!
Makin' googly eyes at Mummy

6 comments:

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

That's so cool that you got to sleep with your Mom and Dad! I love getting massages too...they're so relaxing,aren't they? hehe! May I know what's the blue donut for? It looks quite interesting...=)

Hope you have a great day!

Scottie

P/S: Is it okay if I added you to my buddies' list? *grins*

Peanut said...

Do it. Bite it and destroy it. Glad you got to hang out with your mom on the bed

Moco said...

We are so happy that you are getting better. Pretty soon you will be back to your old self.
We liked all your costumes. Do you salsa dance in your costume?

the Corgi Girls said...

Mum wants to know who can resist cogi puppy dog eyes?!

;o)
M & I

Unknown said...

Dat blue donut looks delishush DozerPants. What kinda fillin does it have?
your sympathetic pal,
Pee

Anonymous said...

Just love the googly eyes pic. We do googly eyes, too, but you're catching up... Better not let our human see your googly eyes...