Thursday, July 3, 2008

Off to the Vet

Dad has just taken Cooper to Ark Animal Hospital. He is going to stay there for the day and they will try and figure out why he is still throwing up. If they were going to be open on Saturday Mum might have waited but she thinks it is better to get on this right away. I hope Coop is okay, he's my brother and I sort of love him.

1 comment:

Peanut said...

are there any updates. We hope he is doing better.