Monday, July 21, 2008

Cooper: Bison Stuffie Dies

Mum got this great stuffie from the WWF (World Wildlife Fund) that looks like a bison

I licked it and then started a slow chew on its horns. I haven't got a lot of sharp teeth so I decided to gum it to death, so it was very, very wet by the time I was done. My chewing on the buffalo drove Dozer nuts, he thinks all the toys are his. We have two whole toy boxes filled with things he has ripped apart and he always wants what I have between my paws. Mum took these pictures because she thought I looked exceedingly soft and fluffy. What she doesn't know is that I have burrs all over and in my fur. She spends a lot of time de-burring me and going tsk, tsk, tsk. What is a dog to do? My favorite places are in the bushes and under the deck. Can I help it if both places seem to be full of burrs? Of course not!

2 comments:

Peanut said...

why doesn't she just de-fur you?

Unknown said...

looks like you enjoyed that bison.

rest in peace bison stuffie