Sunday, January 15, 2012

I went to the vet and came home

 I made every attempt to get to the "cheese-in-a-can" but it was difficult to negotiate the small counter space.
 Isn't there a ladder here for me?
 I can smell that cheese, where is it?
After my visit with the vet they decided I have to wait 5 more days before my sutures can come out.
 Cooper gave his information to tech vet himself, note the "can-of-cheese" right by his snout.
 Oh geez, he's kissing the tech vet! That is so against the rules.
 This is Coop snarfing up the "cheese-in-the-can" after his Adequan shot.
 This is me having a nap when we came home. All the vet business is tiring. Plus I ate a lot of "cheese-in-the-can"!

2 comments:

Ziggy Stardust said...

I am glad you are getting better, now down to serious business. CHEESE IN A CAN??? OMD I must have some, I will get my Mom right on that, thanks for the info.

licks and sniffs Sasha

Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

Your vet gives you cheese in a can?!! We're lucky to get a tiny little milkbone.

That mankini is in amazingly good condition, considering how long you've been wearing it. Jed would have ripped it to shreds by now, absent the restraint of the Cone. Sorry you have to leave the sutures in longer, but it's silly to risk a major set back after you have come so far. Keeping our paws crossed for you.