Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I think NOT!

Mum found this on the Yahoo UK site which makes it all that much more appalling! I spent most of the 4th of July evening under the bed thank you very much and it was a lovely spot to ride out the fireworks. But the insinuation that keeping me out of the bedrooms might help someone's health is ludicrous! I have never heard of such nonsense. Mum always sleeps better when I have my face on hers...reduces her snoring to liveable decibels if you ask me.

~ Dozer

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Exactly!!!

I think you are performing a vital service to your mum!

Totally Timmy said...

Not sleep in the bedroom????
Timmy was shocked when I showed him this. What terrible advice. Who would get me up at all hours for a drink of water or a potty break..unheard of..

Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

Balderdash, indeed! In fact, there are lots of scientific studies that prove kids reared in close contact with animals are LESS likely to have allergies as adults! And what contact could be closer than sharing a bed?

Jed & Abby