Monday, June 6, 2011

We're Baaaaccckk!

Mum left us for THREE WEEKS and went on a LOOONNG trip to England and France. And us? We got to go stay at the vet's kennel for THREE WEEKS. Mum wouldn't let us go to our usual haunt because I was limping and she thought enforced rest would help (it did). And Cooper came home so tired from our last play date at The Farm that Mum thought a quiet vacation would do him good (it did).

Mum took 1,200+ pictures and fortunately she is not going to make you look at all of them. But she did get some interesting shots (she is even doing a slide show of "Dogs and Doors" of all the dogs and doorways she took pictures of - what the...?)

This is a French dog pee'ing in the street. See, they pee just like girl dogs do here in the USA.

Yes, we know. Our mother is different.

And this is Mum at Monet's garden and house. (He did not invite her because he is actually dead.)


Not that anyone cares but Cooper and I are fine. I lost my voice (bark) because I barked so much at the vet's place. I am a bit hoarse but I will work my way back up to my usual decibels shortly.

Before Mum came home, she stayed with our grandparents in North Carolina. They got us a new cousin, "Sam". She is a bloodhound and Mum says she will get giganormous some day. She's got paws like large size waffles.


Sam is 10 weeks old and growing about an inch a day. Mum says Sam has the softest puppy fur this side of the Rockies. (But Mum says I have the softest Corgi fur anywhere).

So we are back and will have photos up shortly. Thanks for not breaking into the house while she was gone and taking all our toys and treats. Dad appreciates that too because he has his cowboy toys and no one gets to play with them except Dad.

Love, Dozer


5 comments:

Beans4Biscuits said...

Thank goodness your toys andtreats are safe....this could be because I was unaware of their locale.

My brother the Bean has barked himself barkless a couple times (not nough for me) and I think he is even louder when his barker comes back!

I have an Uncle Fred that looks alot like your cousin Sam-and he is B I G big.

We are happy you're back.

Sugar the possibly toy and treat thefting Who

Uji, Angel Izzy, Ziggy, Angel Bean, Angel Hiro and Momma Tea said...

I am so glad your Mom is home, homecomings are always such fun. Where abouts in England did you Mom go to ? Uji Pees like a French dog at the moment but he is still a pup so thats understandable. Glad your back here in blogville again.
Love
Momma Tea

Dexter said...

Methinks you both fared quite well at vet camp and that mom got a much needed break from the two of you to have her own adventures.

Slobbers,
Mango

the booker man said...

hihi dozer!

welcome back 'n welcome home to your mama! her trip must have been so so so much funsies. my mama is totally jelly. heehee. she loooooves giverny, btw!!
anywho, i gotta admit that i pee like that french doggie does. so does that make me part frenchie? hmmmmm.

*woof*
the booker man

Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

We had no idea you'd been in durance vile for three weeks! No wonder you lost your voice, Dozer. A guy can only scream for help for so long before the voice goes. We're envisioning you in a Corgi versin of Munch's 'The Scream.' Guess your mom must have dragged your dad along, or you could have stayed with him. Your new cousin is really cute; hope you get to meet her in person some day.

Jed & Abby