Monday, February 28, 2011

Welcome Monday, We've Been Waiting for You!

It's been a long rainy weekend. We have waited patiently, looking and waiting for Monday to arrive! We aren't sure if the days on the calendar arrive by car or if they arrive on the wind.

 This is me, Dozer. I kept watch best. I didn't just keep watch for Monday, I kept my eye on that dang cat from across the street.
Dis here is Cooper. He didn't keep watch very well, in fact you can see he has his eyes closed...he took numerous naps. Monday could have sneaked in and moved in without us knowing when he was on "watch".

4 comments:

Beans4Biscuits said...

I always falls asleep watching for Mondays......I think the Fedex guy sneaks them into the yard


Signed
The Monday-sleepin Who, Sugar

Chatty Crone said...

I tried to email you but to no avail. My email address is skcz at comcast dot net. Can you send me yours.

I really appreciated your comment yesterday and wanted to thank you.

Cute how they are keeping watch.

sandie

Wyatt said...

keep your eyes open for a warm sunny day...give me a bark when you see it coming :)

Wyatt

ocmist said...

You two remind me of Mama Dott. That is her favorite perch... up on the back of the sofa or her recliner (yeah, she has HER OWN recliner) looking out the picture window in the front. I guess she might be watching for Monday, too. Cooper, I think Dozer was just resting his eyes! A corgi would NEVER fall asleep on the job! Mercy from Corgi Country