Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sleepy Sunday - Quiet Time

Mum has our Paws It Forward packages ready to go in the morning! Mum purchased one of Aunt Laura's handmade fleece pull toys for each of the winners and Mum is sending holiday bunting pennants she made for our buddies pawrents. There is also a WORD pin for each of the winners but we think they will look better on your pawrent than you. There is no fud. I said there should be food but Mum said sometimes our pals have allergies and she said the toys and presents would be enough. I still think we should have sent food.


It's hard work getting these packages together, time for a nap.

4 comments:

Peanut said...

When will the package arrive if I live in Texas?(I kinda have to keep Peanut from barking at the mail man.) Anything will be nice no matter if it's food and/or a toy. Thank you for taking your time on picking all these wonderful gifts for Peanut and I!

Kari in Alaska said...

sweet dreams

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

Dexter said...

I have seen many photos lately of doggies perching themselves in precarious positions for their meditations. I hope you don't slip behind the couch.

Slobbers,
Mango

Kirby, CGC said...

Glad to see you guys have the most comfortable places to rest...I prefer the couch too!

Woof!
Kirby