Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fun People on the Street - from Cooper in Portland

Mum saw these people walking around downtown Portland. (I was guarding the house and having a nap). Look at these people! One is on stilts and the other is acting like a puppet! They walked all over the place and didn't ask for money or anything. They just did it to entertain people. Lots of children were mesmerized. (Mum was too).

Mum said she had a wonderful day but she is tired so we are going to read before dinner. Apparently I have to guard the house again while Mum goes out to the Vista Springs Restaurant for dinner. I am not sure what dog laws are but the Vista has one.

3 comments:

Stella said...

I'm not sure, but I might be scared and barking if those funny peoples walked up to me. Did you bark at them??

Thanks for the pics of them so if I see them on my street I will know who they are!

Kisses,
Stella

Dexter said...

What fun! And such beautiful costumes.

Slobbers,
Mango

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Very awesome shots!!

Smileys!
DOry