Friday, March 20, 2009

First Day of Spring - Cooper's Notes to You

First, Mum says to tell you she was very touched over every one's concern for Dottie. While Dozer is jealous of all the attention Dottie got, I think it was very nice that folks sent prayers and good thoughts Dottie's way. Miss Dots is feeling much better and is back to her old self. Unfortunately being blind and almost completely deaf, Dottie has a harder time when she is not feeling well.

As you may know today is the first day of Spring! And I for one am glad to welcome it into our yard. We made you a movie so you can watch us eat the new spring grass which is very sweet and nummmy. I love to eat grass, it is right up there with paper products! BOL! (Mum says to tell you the video is only a minute or so long and that the music is called Somewhere Sunny. She says humans like to know these things. I want to know where I can get more grass!)


3 comments:

Totally Timmy said...

It looks like the spring grazing went on quite well. We don't have any green yet :( I did not realize that Dottie was blind and almost Deaf. What a sweety she is and I'm glad she is feeling better.
Now don't chuck up all that grass!

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hi,

You have been nominated for Awesome Blog Award over at the Bone Zone - head on over and cast your vote :)

love

opy

wally said...

I am so glad to hear that Dottie is feeling better. And I see that we have many of the same hobbies including eating grass. But you forgot stage two--barfing it up on the carpet.

wally t.